Monday, March 3, 2014
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Monday, February 24, 2014
Friday, February 21, 2014
Saturday, February 15, 2014
Sunday, February 23, 2014
Seventh Sunday in Ordinary Time
- We will have our Wagon of Hope Collection of non- perishable items for St. Vincent de Paul Mission Store next Sunday.
- RE will have sessions today and SMACK will meet on Wednesday at 5pm.
- Parish Council will meet on Tuesday at 6pm.
- RCIA will move to St. Thomas beginning this Tuesday through April 8th.
- Please turn in your Stewardship Intention Form if you haven’t already done so. If we do not receive one your name will be removed from the ministry lists. We will have the drawing today ???
- We will have another “Dinner is Done” fundraiser next Sunday beginning right after Mass. Chicken or pork chops with two sides and dessert for $8. Dine-in or carry-out.
- Budget Reports are on the back table for committee chairs.
Monday, February 10, 2014
Sunday, February 9, 2014
Sunday, February 16, 2014
Sixth Sunday in Ordinary Time
2nd Collection today for St. Peter’s Seminary
1. RCIA will meet here at St. Monica on Tuesday at 6:30pm.
2. SMACK will meet Wednesday at 5:30
3. Administration/Finance is scheduled to meet on Thursday at 6pm
4. Today is Stewardship Sunday. We will have our annual Stewardship Fair in the parish hall after Mass. Today is the deadline to return your Stewardship Intention forms and be entered in a drawing for a $100 Kroger Gift Card.
5. Marilyn has tickets today for the OMM Leadership Awards Banquet to be held on March 1st at the Seelbach Hotel. We have a limited number of tickets available on a first come first serve basis the cost will be covered by the Adult Formation and fundraisers.
Friday, February 7, 2014
Sunday, February 9, 2014
Fifth Sunday in Ordinary Time
1. Stewardship Committee will meet today after Mass.
2. The Wednesday February 5th Worship Committee meeting has been rescheduled to Wednesday February 12th at 6pm.
3. RCIA will meet here at St. Monica on Tuesday at 6:30pm.
4. Next Sunday Stewardship Sunday. We will have our annual Stewardship Fair in the parish hall after Mass. Please remember to return your Stewardship Intention forms. Everyone who turns in their form by February 16th will be entered in a drawing for a $100 Kroger Gift Card.
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
Greetings from St. Peter’s Seminary, Morogoro, Tanzania!
I am glad today to send you pictures of our renovated seminary chapel. The chapel was really in bad shape. Glass louvers were broken and the walls paints faded away. With your donations of the year 2013 we were able to replace the louver glasses and paint both inside and outside walls. The chapel looks new.
Thank you so much.
Pass our regards to the pastor and all parishioners. We continue to pray for you.